Also known as booklet, multi-page or extended labels. When the pack is not large enough for a single label to carry all the required information, fold-out labels are often preferred to separate leaflets, which can easily be lost and take up more space on the product. These labels are frequently seen on agricultural, chemicals and consumer pharmaceuticals.
Our labels can be printed as genuine booklet labels – with dozens of double side printed leaves.
Over printing the top page with unique information (such as batch code or use by date) can be done with thick booklet labels – check with us to see how thick.
Fold out labels can be called:
- Leaflet Labels
- Booklet Labels
- Extended Content Labels
- Expanded Content Labels
- Multi-Panel Labels
- Multi-Ply Labels
- Page Labels
- Multi-Page Labels
- Expansion Labels
Fold Out Labels Applications
- The display of Multilingual Text Information on products reducing language specific reprints of packaging
- Display government required regulatory and legal information
- Display of promotional coupons and vouchers
- Product instructions and user advice
- Direct Mail promotion
Fold Out Labels Uses
- Promotional campaigns
- Beauty and Cosmetics
- Chemicals (agriculture, hazardous materials)
- Pharmaceutical and Clinical Trials
Fold Out Labels Types
If you would like to know more or to request a free sample, please give one of our experts a call on: 01359 271 111. Alternatively, you can fill out a form below and we will contact you.