Your pharmaceutical labels are made to stringent quality standards (PS 9001:2011) – with attention paid to the smallest detail in terms of traceability, hygiene, product and packaging. If you’r e looking for help with meeting the demands of the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) – contact us for advice. Whether you’re looking for labels for clinical trials or production drugs, our digital and conventional printing methods will suit. Using multi-page peel and reveal labels you’re able to include the mandatory information required by law to inform patients of drug dosage, usage, side effects and statutory product warning information.
- Full traceability of labels
- Printing labels with tactile marks
- Multi-page, peel and reveal labels (Peel and Reveal Labels – providing more information in a limited space)
- Multi-lingual labelling
- A variety of shapes and sizes
- Printing unique identifier 2D barcodes, batch and date codes
- Security and tamper evident labels to comply with the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD)
- Print runs as small as 1,000 labels
- Inclusion of Braille on labels
Clinial Trials Service
With clinical trials labelling, Expert Labels can help you print personalised labels for individual patients (printed with the relevant language and country-specific legal information for international studies). Personalised labels means you can stock unlabelled product and quickly label on demand – reducing the need for re-labelling and helping you react quickly and flexibly to demand anywhere in the world.
Contact us for advice on how you can print validated and compliant on-demand labels for your clinical trials.
In addition to pharmaceutical labels , let us help you with labels from other parts of our range. Examples of the labels we provide for use in a laboratory are:
For enquiries and help with your pharmaceutical labels problems, give us a call on 01359 271 111. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in our contact form and we will get in touch.
Updated 10 Aug 2020