Zebra’s Entry level label printer. Make label printing quick, easy and reliable with the ZD220.
- Zebra’s lowest cost thermal label printer.
- Prints 40 standard shipping labels (6″ x 4″) a minute.
- Standard USB connection to your computer
- Comes with basic label design software enabling you to design and print labels – but you’ll need to pay extra for software that works with spreadsheets or databases.
- Uses a 74m long thermal ink ribbon
- The Thermal Transfer model prints onto paper, plastic and tags
- 203 dpi only
- The label/tag gap sensor doesn’t move the whole width of the printer – so it would need to be checked before you buy
- Isn’t equipped with Zebra’s OS-Link software, as all other Zebra printers are. That limits its ability to do special things.
- 4″ print width
- Zebra ZD220 Direct Thermal only £197.03
Simplest way to print labels. No ink needed. Prints onto thermal labels only. Perfect for short life labels such as shipping or courier labels or fresh food. Not suitable for long life product labels or printing onto plastic.
- Zebra ZD220 Thermal Transfer £242.21
Print onto standard paper, plastic labels and tags. Long lasting labels - made to last years not months. Choose different coloured ribbons and print different coloured labels.
Delivery Cost £15
Next day delivery.
- 100mm x 150mm direct thermal shipping labels £98.03
100mm x 150mm direct thermal shipping labels. No ink ribbon required. Permanant adhesive. Box of 2000 labels - 4 rolls. (Product code L-NAS-D-U107)
- 100mm x 100mm direct thermal label
100mm x 100mm direct thermal labels. No ink required. Permanent adhesive. Box of 2000 labels - 4 rolls. (Product code L-NAS)
We don’t have an online shop capability. If you like what you see and want to buy the ZD220 click the button below.
A blank email will pop up and you can tell us what you want and ask any questions.
From there we will send you an invoice and get your order processed.
Updated 18 Jun 2020