Hazardous Chemical Labels
Labels are there to help identify hazardous chemicals, and to explain what the hazards are and how to avoid them. Some of the most widely recognised symbols you find on labels today are; flammable, toxic, poison, and corrosive. By providing you with high quality, self adhesive labels that comply with health and Safety legislation; you can ensure your labels fulfil their role.
Hazardous chemical labels are used more and more everyday and you can find them on a wide range of products. For example:
- Household appliances i.e. dishwashers, washing machines, ovens
- Dishwasher tablets, bleach, bathroom cleaning products
- Paint, white spirit, grass treatment
- Oils, lighters and much more.
Benefits of having these labels:
- Keeping users safe
- Clear labelling ensuring adults keep hazardous products away from children
- Ensuring they are kept in a safe environment, being stored correctly
- Enabling the supplier to communicate safety advice on the product
- Providing helpline advice in case of emergencies
If you would like to find out more, call one of our Experts on: 01359 271 111. Alternatively, you can fill out the form below and we will contact you.