Expert Labels Privacy Notice
How we process and store your personal data
We process your basic contact details for the purposes of providing services to you or directly marketing our products and services to you. The lawful basis of this, under GDPR, is article 6.1.f – legitimate interest.
The legitimate interests for this processing is that it is a standard business to business marketing activity in line with the industry expected behaviour. We provide a clear opt out in all mass mailings. The data we hold has either been provided by you directly or is available in the public domain such as on your website.
At times this data stored or processed by our online forms, Jotform, CRM provider, Zoho CRM or Mailchimp, our email provider.
During the processing of your data, it may be transferred to the United States of America or retained here in the EU. Data is transferred encrypted and stored under the US safe Harbour agreement.
Data is retained for a maximum period of 20 years following last contact.
This data is a requirement for us to deliver services to you. If you do not provide the information or withdraw consent in the future, we are no longer able to provide assistance to you.
Your privacy rights
You have the following rights
- The right to be informed – the latest version of this notice is always available at www.expertlabels.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- The right of access and portability – you can request a copy of the data we hold and we will provide this in the standard electronic format where possible
- The right to rectification – if you report any error in the information we will correct it
- The rights to deletion – you can ask us to delete the information we hold about you
- The right to object – to the grounds on which we are processing your data
If you wish to make any these requests please contact us at the following address:
Expert labels Limited, Halo House, Gipping Way, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 1GJ.
Complaints about our data policies
You have the right to raise a complaint with the information commissioner’s office. The contact details can be found here: www.ico.org.uk/concerns/