How to Use Zebra OneCare
We’ve written this short guide to using Zebra OneCare so you know what to do if your label printer stops working.
If you have visited this page you probably know what OneCare is, but just in case you don’t:
- Zebra OneCare is service and support for Zebra hardware.
- You buy cover when you first buy your printer.
- There are a number of repair options – next day replacement printer, on-site repairs or return to workshop.
Finding your way around Zebra’s website isn’t easy so we’ve written this simple step-by-step guide to help.
1. Visit https://supportcommunity.zebra.com/
Part-way down the page you’ll find these tiles
2. Choose Request a Repair
3. Choose the Repair Request Form
4. Initiate a repair. You’ll be asked for the printer serial number and if the printer has OneCare cover this will initiate the repair process with Zebra.
Depending on the OneCare cover you have, you’ll be sent an engineer or a box (to put your faulty printer into).