Zebra ZT411 Desktop Label Printer
Zebra’s powerhouse industrial printer, the ZT411 is the medium sized printer between the ZT200 series and the ZT500 series. The ZT411 is ideally suited to factories and warehouses where speed and durability are important but not critical.
Speed wise – it’s fast. The ZT411 is made for steel – which make it durable – but compared to the ZT500 and 600 series printers it’s not as tough.
The flexibility of the ZT411 printer means it can be fitted with different communication options and label cutters or peelers by the end user.
The ZT411 is very fast (14 inches per second – 350mm), faster than the ZT510 and ZT6000.
Not quite as durable as the ZT510 and ZT600 series, it’s faster and more ‘industrial’ than it’s smaller siblings – the ZT220 and 230 printers.
This is what you need to know about the Zebra ZT411:
- Prints nearly 140 standard shipping labels (6″ x 4″) in a minute.
- Fitted with a Bluetooth, Ethernet (network) and USB connection to your computer as standard along with wifi and Serial options available.
- Colour touch screen panel that’s beautiful and practical – warns you when your printer needs attention and enables you to easily adjust settings.
- Comes with basic label design software enabling you to design and print labels – but you’ll need to pay extra for software that works with spreadsheets or databases.
- Prints in Thermal Transfer and Direct thermal modes. TT prints onto paper, plastic and tags for durable long life labels.
- Direct Thermal mode for printing direct thermal paper labels for short-life fresh food or shipping labels.
- 203 dpi with the option of upgrading to the 300dpi or even 600dpi print model for printing 2D barcodes onto tiny labels.
- It’s equipped with Zebra’s powerful OS-Link software, as all other Zebra printers are (except the ZD200 series). Security – protection from cyber attacks – is enhanced, you can mimic other label printer brands’ printer languages, you can print from Android smartphones, you can manage this printer over the web and a number of other features
- The 104mm (4″) print width – suits 95% of labelling needs (in our experience).
- Printing and encoding Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) labels is an option with this printer – either as a factory supplied option or as an upgrade kit if you find you need to print to RFID labels later.
- Lights inside the case make it easier to load the printer
- Colour coded cues guide new operators how to change labels, tags and ink ribbons.
- Label cutter, label peeler and an internal rewinder that can rewind a label of printed labels back inside the body of the printer.
- Two front USB sockets to plug keyboards and barcode scanners into.
- Zebra ZT411 203 dpi print resolution £942.10 + VAT
Entry level ZT411 printer. 350mm/second print speed, USB and Ethernet. Still has the colour touch screen and 450m capacity ink ribbon, the only difference being the 203dpi print resolution.
- Zebra ZT411 300 dpi print resolution £1082.30 + VAT
Higher resolution ZT411 printer. 250mm/second print speed, USB, Bluetooth and Ethernet. Comes with colour touch screen and 450m length ink ribbon.
- 102mm x 152mm Thermal Transfer shipping labels £68.16 + VAT
102mm x 152mm paper shipping labels. Permanent adhesive. Box of 3800 labels - 4 rolls. (Product code L-SCA-N-A022)
- 100mm x 50mm Paper Thermal Transfer Labels £68.16 + VAT
100mm x 50mm paper labels. Permanent adhesive. Box of 11,280 labels - 4 rolls. (Product code L-VAR-N-A026)
- 110mm x 450m black wax ribbons £139.95 + VAT
110mm wide 450m long black wax thermal ribbons for printing onto paper labels and tags. Each 450m ribbon will print around 4,300 100mm long labels. These ribbons come in boxes of 6 ribbons. (Product Code R-VAR-W-A007)
Delivery Cost £15 + VAT
Next day delivery.
We don’t have an online shop capability, currently. If you like what you see and want to buy the ZT411 click the button below.
A blank email will pop up and you can tell us what you want and ask any questions to make sure you’re getting what you need.
From there we will answer any questions, send you an invoice and get your order processed.
Updated 7 Nov 2021